Monday, November 30, 2009

Jailbreaking the iPod Touch (firmware 3.1.2)

ipod touch bluetooth mic jailbreak

bluetooth ipod touch 3.1 fw mic

The new firmware for the iPod Touch adds some great elements, but jailbreaking has proven tough. Fortunately, there IS a way, and you can find it on my site.

First, here are some questions you may be asking yourself.

Why Jailbreak it?

If you’d like to customize your ipod, get apps for free, and push your ipod touch to the limits, then you should explore jailbreaking.

How to jailbreak your iPod touch

It’s so easy, I was able to write it up in 9 pages. It took me many hours to figure it out, and it was only after I pieced together the info on the internet AND troubleshot the problems did I get a fully functioning, jailbroken device.

Once I did, I decided to write it up in an easy-to-read, fool-proof guide. If you want to jailbreak your iPod Touch with ease.

Is jailbreaking easy?

It can be difficult to do on your own, but my step-by-step guide makes it super easy. You won’t find a guide like this anywhere. I spent countless hours trying to figure out the various “how-to” guides on the internet, but they were all very confusing when it came to jailbreaking the 3.0 firmware.

Are there any disadvantages of jailbreaking?

While jailbreaking gives you more control of the iPod Touch, it does tend to make it unstable. Afterall, the programs that you’re able to install no longer have to pass Apple’s rigorous testing.

Moreover, jailbreaking voids the warrant, though it would be difficult for them to know that you jailbroke it, as long as you restore it to its factory condition before utilizing the warranty.

In my opinion, the freedom that it gives you beats all of the downsides — it gives you unlimited freedom to download apps and customize your system.

The iPod Touch Firmware 3.0 jailbreak guide is right here: http://www.ipodtouchmicrophone.windows-gadgets.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers